Please note as a supplier of custom hand-printed items our returns policy may be somewhat different to your usual online retailer as custom hand-printed products cannot be resold to another customer.
Please read and understand our returns policy prior to making an order at Unitecustom.com
1. The client must check all delivered goods and any other products sent for amendment. The risk of eventual discrepancies is passed over to the client after clearance for printing or production, as far as the discrepancy did not occur, or could be traced to a production procedure immediately subsequent to clearance. The same applies to any other clearance declarations by the client. Defects must be reported without delay, and no later than 7 days after detection. Claims for hidden defects, which after prompt inspection cannot be detected, must be asserted within the statutory warranty period.
2. To initiate a returns please email email@example.com with order details and photographs of the issues and we shall reply to you within 1 working day.
3. In case of an error on our part the product being reprinted we shall add the order into production within 2-3 working days.
4. Returns of any kind must be agreed to by us. Non-prepaid returned goods will not be accepted by us. By warrant-able customer claims, we will reimburse the forwarding charges.
5. Deviations in colour reproductions from the original, regardless of production technique, cannot be rejected. The same applies, for technical reasons, for the comparison of templates and the like, e.g. proofs and print-outs even though they have been made by us, and the finished product.
6. By deviations in the composition of the material used we are only liable for the order value. We are not liable for material delivered by the client.
7. If the client, after being requested, does not supply a print-out of the print data neither does he accept proofs or preprints provided by us, then we are free of any liability. Claims will not be recognised in this context.
8. Faulty parts of the delivered goods do not warrant rejection of the complete delivery, (unless partial delivery is of no use to the client.)
9. Differences in the delivery volume of up to 10% of the quantity ordered are to be accepted.
10. We have the right to choose between repair or replacement of faulty goods which we have delivered, and for which we have assumed liability.
11. Further claims of the client for whatever legal reason are exempt. We do not assume any liability for damages not pertaining to the delivered object. This exemption extends to, and in particular, loss of profit or financial losses. This also includes all damages caused by our employees, representatives or servants.
12. Due to the nature of our business if a specific requested garments that is not in stock all orders with a specific date / fast turnaround will be replaced the next suitable alternative.
13. We are only liable for damages caused by delay, neglect of fundamental contract obligations, if these were predictable.
14. Should the delivered object be altered by the client or by a third party, we are no longer liable, unless the client can prove that the alterations are not responsible for the damage or malfunction.
15. All templates, documents etc. will be treated by us with care. We only assume liability for damages or loss, to the value of the material. Further claims of any kind are exempt.
16. The exemptions from liability mentioned above do not apply to grossly negligent or wilful behaviour.
17. Customers enjoy their statutory rights.
18. Reimbursements for products already produced or being produced are not possible. This is because of the personal character of the products, which make a sale to a third party impossible. It is possible to cancel orders that have not been already produced. In that case, we are entitled to charge USD 15,- (net) plus the surcharge for chosen payment.